Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Trot

Run: 4.2 mi/43:00

I don't know why they call them Turkey Trots. The trots aren't anything that a runner wants to have. Just sayin'.

My body was tired this morning, but apparently not tired enough, because I went entirely too fast for an easy run. Oops.

Among the many things to be thankful for on this day, I am thankful for the ability and the will to run. I am also thankful that I can motivate myself to take off my pajamas and change into thin running clothes when my room is 50 degrees in the morning. This morning I actually counted "okay - 1... 2 ... 3" and I did it.

"Save us, LORD our God, and gather us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Let all the people say, “Amen!” Praise the LORD!

Sálvanos, Jehová, Dios nuestro, y recógenos de entre las naciones, para que alabemos tu santo nombre, para que nos gloriemos en tus alabanzas. ¡Bendito Jehová, Dios de Israel, desde la eternidad y hasta la eternidad! Diga todo el pueblo: «¡Amén!» ¡Aleluya!"

Psalms/Salmos 106:47-48

Thank you to the Lord, my God, for His uncountable, unspeakable, unrelenting gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment