Monday, November 15, 2010

Ahem

Run: 5.1 miles/54:15

Yeah, that should say "5.1 miles/52:30". Instead, I'm sick, and running five miles this morning was not fun at all. It was fun for Lucy, she found something to eat. I did not find anything to eat. Instead, I gutted out five miles when all I really wanted was to be in bed. And to tell you the truth - Lucy bailed on me the last tiny bit. We ran past our gate, and although I tried to coax her to keep going, she looked at me and thought "you're crazy", and went home. I got abandoned by my dog.

Yesterday at church the man I sat next to was trying his hardest to keep his rattle-lung coughing inside. And he did a good job at it, actually (I was impressed!). But, since we like to shake hands at church, I had to shake his hand three times.

And then I woke up in the middle of the night with that familiar rattle-lung cough. Yum.

On top of it all, it is really hard to get out of a warm bed when all you have waiting for you are running shorts. At least it makes me start running so I can get warm!!

1 comment:

  1. dude, you know it's time to pack it in when the dog won't even go on any longer!

    ReplyDelete