Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mmmmm Socks

Run: 3.9mi/35:41

If you can't tell by now, my running has tapered off. And not tapered in the way that you're supposed to taper, just a lazy me taper. As in yesterday I looked outside and the roads looked a little slick and I reasoned with myself "well it is certainly not a good idea to get injured the week before a half marathon", so I stayed in. Nice reasoning.

One of the best simple pleasures in life is new socks. And that statement needs no explanation.

My parents and I are going to talk about what we do to two classes of high schoolers today. I am already praying to God for protection and serenity. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! you'd better get tough in TWO ways- weather and big kids =D

    Your race is coming up soon! Are you acclimated yet?

    ReplyDelete