Monday, January 3, 2011

Cell Phone Pictures

I know there are people who do this a lot, and this is nothing new to them - but look guys! I can take pictures with my cell phone!!

I had a phone that I really liked when I lived in Portland last. It won't work in Mexico, so in Mexico I have the cheapest phone available and it works just fine, just nothing fancy.

I reconnected my American phone just for the month I'm home visiting, and I took a few shots out the window on our drive from Seattle to Portland today. Not bad.
 Literally five minutes later, that sunny sky turned into something out of a horror film.
Looking at my phone, I found some old photos, all at least a year and a half old, if not more. We've got this stunner:
 He looks happy to see you, doesn't he? I think I was nannying at someone's house and I thought he was so funny that I had to take a picture. What in the world would we do without our cell phone cameras? The memory of that champion would be completely lost. I wish I could remember his name, because dogs like this are funnier when you know their names. Names like Frank. Or Chester.
And this one is of an apron I made. Why I decided to take the picture with my cell phone and not my actual camera is beyond me. You can see that the picture was taken shortly after Obama was elected, and when I still owned my first (gorgeous) accordion.

That's all I got today. Cell phone pictures. That's how much I care about my readers.

(By the way, I just found out that I ran 103 miles in December. December! That is certifiably insane.)

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID SO MANY MILES WAHOOO!!! Love the apron and that pooch is adorable. About the shoes.....they don't take out the insole they actually take part of the heel off, so the shoe is the exact same put the heel isn't so high forcing you to have a mid-foot strike. Great question! Hope you are having an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete