Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas

Run: 5.25 mi/52:55

I feel kinda like a chicken with my head cut off, but not quite. I'm still a few activities away from that, but somehow I've got a lot of things on my mind all of a sudden. Christmas presents to make, organizing Sunday School lessons for while I'm gone, numerous activities to fit in, and planning English class and my English tutoring. It seems like so little, but every once in a while something comes to mind and I think "I have to remember that". We leave here on the 19th, so everything has to be done before then.

A friend posted a link to free Christmas on facebook. Sam Billen was in a band that had a great CD a few years ago, so I was excited to listen to his Christmas music. It is available here. Just download for free!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!
    Just think...soon you will be on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one crazy busy girl! You are doing so many great things with your life. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete