Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unholy and Holy

Run: 6.1mi/1:01:00

The unholy things we do for running:
It worked, though. I took those pills, they settled down nicely, and less than an hour later I was running nausea-free. You can't be smart every day, but today was my day to be intelligent. Luckily I only have one more running day to have to do this.

(On a sidenote: I used the vacuum correctly today. With the canister. Clean stairs.)

My job at our church is to plan and coordinate the younger children's Sunday School class material. There's a story, an activity page out of a book, and then they do a craft. Not all the crafts that I think up are great, but I have to try to make them easy to do, relevant to the story, and easily done with the supplies we have. I also try to keep in mind our teachers. With sometimes 15-20 little ones in a class, I have to remember it can't be too complicated, or the teacher has to help everyone.

And with all of that explanation, I give you - Jesus walking on water! I'm pretty proud of this one.
I scanned that Jesus out of our activity page, copied it, and printed it. I don't know about you, but I think that Jesus looks pretty awesome. He's like "hey guys, what's up? Me? Oh, I'm just walking on water".

1 comment:

  1. Ha! 5 is unholy...so it anything before 5!!

    That Jesus looks pretty funny, IMO. He seems to be the "groovy" version. Keeping things simple is good in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete