Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visitors

It's been a while, hasn't it? When I get out of my normal routine and am distracted by fun people, blogging seems to go by the wayside. And running does, too. Oops.

This morning I'm trying to nurse a very sore neck. It was bad when I went to sleep last night, but I woke up about 4:45 and couldn't get back to sleep. Finally at about 5:30 I came downstairs to ice it and peruse the internet. When I ran out of things to do on the internet, I realized I should probably write a blog post.

Like I said, I had some visitors this last week. Stevie was our intern for four months back in the Summer and Fall. Her brother is... wonderful, and also came to visit :) I guess I could probably let you decide what that's all about.
 We went to Sand Dollar Beach on a super windy day, and searched for those sand dollars. We found one with a barnacle on it (still alive!). I named him Martín and kept him alive for a couple of days before he met an untimely death. I built a garden this week (which is a total experiment because I've never gardened anything before), and I'm going to bury him there. Adios, Martín.
Mom and Stevie at dinner.

 Me, Stevie, and Adam in Old Town San Diego
 Old Town
 The creeper glasses made it out again!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I LIKE the photos =D ! I think I decided why you have not been blogging ;)

    The sand dollar is cool!; I have found 1 whole one once...but poor Martin!

    ReplyDelete