Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've been a bad teacher

Run: 3.4mi/34:00

It still feels like I'm moving bricks when I run, but I'm trying to keep at it.

We're building around this place. With the exception of an all-over paint job, and sticking an RV in the back courtyard, there haven't been many changes to this place since I started visiting 9 years ago. Well, okay, they built an addition to the shop. But besides that, it's remained the same. Same buildings, same classrooms, same same same.

Know what's happening this week? We're building a new classroom. And by we I mean the men and a group of Canadian teenagers who arrived last night. Yesterday the guys got started squaring it off, leveling, getting ready to pour foundation.
This is how it stood yesterday - with a little digging done. They had to move the trampoline, because the new classroom will be in part of the playground. I think I'll keep taking pictures to show the progress.

In other news, I'm a bad teacher. I cannot say this was entirely my fault, though, because nobody informed me of my transgressions. On play days I've been painting my girls' fingernails. They like it, they think it's fun, I think it's fun.
This morning a boy Kindergartener told me it's not allowed at their school (at Kindergarten). Well, then. I asked the teacher and she confirmed.

No more salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment