Thursday, May 12, 2011

Now what?

Brrr it's cold here today!

Sunday was U.S. Mother's Day. Tuesday was Mexican Mother's Day (it's always May 10th). Yesterday I had my kids color cards for their mom. I decided to write "Thank you Mom!" and "I love you!", two phrases that my kids know. I told myself over and over that I would take a picture of at least one class coloring the cards, but I always get so caught up in being with the kids that I forget! So, here are a bunch of uncolored cards. Don't laugh at my heart shapes, because I did them all freehand.
 Since I've pretty much given up on the tomato plants that I transplanted outside (and have since given up on life... them, not me!), I planted new tomato seeds last week. They are already this big, and now I don't know quite what to do with them. Do I wait? Do I put them outside in their pots? Do I transplant them? Someone should tell me.
There are two great running giveaways going on right now in the blogger world:
***Hungry Runner Girl is giving away a pair of New Balance Minimus shoes! HOLY COW. I want these.
***RunningHood is giving away Kara Goucher's new book, which, uh, I also want. Also, it's signed, which isn't a huge deal to me (I just want to read it!), but it might be to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment