Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Muppets

I don't usually write about movies on my blog, as I usually don't have much to say besides "I loved it!" or "It was terrible!" A great movie reviewer, I am not.

However, I would like to take this minute to say that Manfriend and I saw The Muppets on Sunday, and it was awesome. We, as two fully grown adults, sat there smiling and laughing the entire time.
As an added emphasis on how great this movie is: I did not grow up watching the Muppets. I'm not sure why. I remember Muppet Babies, but not the regular Muppets show or Muppets movies. Still, I thought it was a fantastic movie. So much so, that when I got home I e-mailed my sister in law to ask if my nieces had seen it yet. And when I got to work yesterday, I gushed about it. A good time, that movie is.

2 comments:

  1. SO it was a good movie, huh? Good to know. I probably won't see it, though. :)

    My nail polish you commented on is Shellac and the color is Asphalt. I love Shellac! It seriously does NOT chip or peel. Love it. Worth the $$.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!

    Speaking of nail polish, there's a custom Muppets line for OPI! I am wearing one the colors now. I'm a supernerd for the Muppets.

    ReplyDelete