Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home

Run: 9.95mi/1:39:50 (Soooo close. That's what i get for guessing my mileage.)

I was happy to wake up and find that it did not rain overnight like predicted. Instead, the rain waited until a few hours after I hung up my laundry to dry. Some helpful people back home (I was out at a friend's house) and a quick trip to the laundromat saved the day.

February 26th is a freakish day because I know three people with a birthday today:
1) My big brother, Joel
2) My new friend in Mexico, Hannah
3) Jenny, a friend I met on the internet, back when I was in high school and only weird people hung around on the internet. Ahhh, those were the days.

On my run today I kept skipping back to this Menomena song. Enjoy.

In the meantime I'm trying to work up the ganas to write a very personal post.

No comments:

Post a Comment